Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Diamond World casino.
– 8 / 10
Diamond World casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals. As Diamond World casino do not hold a UKGC license we have not sent a reviewer to test them.
As long as Diamond World casino maintain their positive reputation we will increase their Casino Reliability score by one point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed: 24 hours
– 10 / 10
As Diamond World do not hold a UKGC license we have been unable to test their withdrawal times. Diamond World state on their website that withdrawals to ewallets are made in “real time”.
Maximum Withdrawal – none given.p>
Minimum Withdrawal -€50 . Two withdrawals per month only.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard, Ukash and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Diamond World hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Diamond World does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Diamond World casino does not publish the slot game Return to Player (RTP) or House Edge information for any of their slots games.
Diamond World casino do offer a comp point program and you earn comp points at the following rates:
- Wager €10 in slots and keno 10 points
- Wager €20 in poker and sic-bo 10 points
- Wager €30 in roulette 10 points
- Wager €100 in blackjack 10 points
- Refer a friend who will register
and deposit at least €100 200 points
Unfortunately Diamond World casino do not provide any information regarding the conversion rate of their comp point system. As such it is impossible to compare the value of this system to other comp point programs.
Diamond World casino appear to be maintaining a positive trajectory currently and monitoring of their progress will be ongoing.
There are no associated casinos to display.