Players from United Kingdom are welcome at VIP casino.
– 8 / 10
All six of our reviewers have held accounts with the InterCasino Group for many years and all report only positive experiences with this group. On top of this, the InterCasino group hold a very positive reputation within the gambling community.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to VIP casino’s terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
No current sign-up bonus.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal being paid within 24 hours and often in far less.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Entropay, PaySafeCard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with InterCasino Group customer services.
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 – 29 minutes
- November 2014 – 18 minutes
- June 2014 – 5 minutes
- December 2013 – 17 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 27 minutes
VIP casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. VIP currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with VIP Casino – United States, Canada, Greece, France, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal US Virgin Islands or US Minor Outlying Areas, Turkey, Ukraine, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Israel, Mexico OR Vietnam
Affiliate Program – InterPartners.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
VIP does not accept players from the following countries:Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Israel, Macau SAR China, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam.
VIP Casino do not currently publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games on their site, they have however given this information to us and you can find it in the Slots Review section of this site. Click on the software column to reorder the list by software group.
VIP Casino offer a unique comp point program where games award between 0 and 3 comp points for every $10 wagered and 100 comp points can be exchanged for $1. In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program the VIP Casino program is better for all games that earn more than one comp point per $10 wagered, equal for the games that earn one comp point and worse for any game that earns less than one comp point for every $10 wagered. Above this the comp points have a 90 day expiry and cannot be cashed in until you have $5 worth of points.
The InterCasino group have long been industry leaders and with good reason. When playing with VIP Casino you can be assured of quality customer service and security.
There are no associated casinos to display.