Players from United Kingdom are welcome at BetVictor casino.
– 3 / 10
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with BetVictor for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion.
In June 2015, BetVictor closed CasinoMeister’s affiliate account based on terms that were not in place at the time they opened their account. This type of retroactive application of new terms is an unacceptable business practice and have resulted in BetVictor being moved to ‘Not Recommended’ status. While this change was later reversed, that it was applied in the first instance is extremely concerning and leads us to wonder how many other affiliates have had their accounts closed in this manner.
BetVictor are non-responsive to player complaints posted at this site.
For references see BetVictor Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to BetVictor casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in at most 24 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, UKash, Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
BetVictor primarily use Net Entertainment software for their table games thought the do offer some additional Chartwell games. They also augment their slots selection with a selection of OpenBet, PlayNGo, Realistic, Chartwell, IGT and Microgaming slots games. Check out our Chartwell Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 63
Slots – 451
Video Poker – 28
Live – 3
Jackpots – 36
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with BetVictor customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 4 hours 2 minutes
- June 2015 – 4 hours 41 minutes
- November 2014 – 1 hour 30 minutes
- June 2014 – 4 hours 56 minutes
- December 2013 – 12 minutes
- June 2013 – 35 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 4 hours 3 minutes
BetVictor hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. BetVictor currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with BetVictor – Antigua, Armenia, Cuba, Estonia, France, Hong Kong, Iran, Malaysia, Myanmar, Moldova, North Korea, Phillipines, Sudan, Syria, Spain, Turkey and USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 08000 612 809 (free)|
|UK +44 20 7127 9064 (landline)|
|Irish 1800 992 808 (free)|
|International +350 2000 6700 (toll)|
Affiliate Program – BetVictor Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
BetVictor does not accept players from the following countries:Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Cuba, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Iran, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar [Burma], North Korea, Philippines, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
BetVictor lists the house edge information (RTP) for their Net Entertainment games and the possible ranges for their IGT games.
BetVictor do not offer a comp point program.
BetVictor are non-responsive to player complaints. As such we wouldn’t recommend players engage with this operator.