Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Vegas Play casino.
– 8 / 10
Vegas Play casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals. As Vegas Play casino do not hold a UKGC license we have not sent a reviewer to test them.
As long as Vegas Play casino maintain their positive reputation we will increase their Casino Reliability score by one point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed: 24 hours
– 10 / 10
As Vegas Play casino do not hold a UKGC license we have been unable to test their withdrawal times. Vegas Play casino state on their website that Neteller withdrawals are paid in “real time”.
Maximum Withdrawal – None listed.
Minimum Withdrawal – €50
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, Paysafecard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
VegasPlay hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Vegas Play does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Vegas Play casino does not publish the slot game Return to Player (RTP) or House Edge information for any of their slots games.
Vegas Play casino do offer a comp point program and you earn comp points at the following rates:
- Wager €10 in slots and keno 10 points
- Wager €20 in poker and sic-bo 10 points
- Wager €30 in roulette 10 points
- Wager €100 in blackjack 10 points
- Refer a friend who will register
and deposit at least €100 200 points
Unfortunately Vegas Play casino do not provide any information regarding the conversion rate of their comp point system. As such it is impossible to compare the value of this system to other comp point programs.
Vegas Play casino appear to be maintaining a positive trajectory currently and monitoring of their progress will be ongoing.
There are no associated casinos to display.