Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Casino-Texas casino.
– 1 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable sending a reviewer to play with Casino Texas.
Casino Texas are at the very least associated with EuroPlay casino though the EuroPlay casino representative involved in that conversation was unwilling to discuss the links between EuroPlay and any other casinos and acted in an extremely hostile and unprofessional fashion when confronted by CasinoMeister regarding their association with several other venues including Crazy Luck and WinBig21 – both venues that are Not Recommended by .com.
Alongside this EuroPlay have generated a large number of player complaints at Ask Gamblers due to their slow payment of players.
EuroPlay have been unresponsive to player complaints posted at this site.
This sort of deceptive behaviour and unresponsiveness to player complaints leaves substantial questions regarding the integrity of this operation.
Due to the design of the Casino Texas website we cannot monitor their terms and conditions.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to $250.
Sticky – You will receive this bonus at the time of your deposit but can never withdraw the bonus. At the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
- Slots – 40xbonus
- Blackjack – 200xbonus
- Roulette – 200xbonus
- Baccarat – 400xbonus
- Video Poker – 200xbonus
- Table Poker – 800xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- 100%: Slots all types including jackpots (Excluding double options)
- 100%: Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games
- 20%: Roulette (all variations)
- 20%: Blackjack (All varieties excluding Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, Lucky Blackjack and Stravaganza)
- 20%: Video Poker
- 10%: Baccarat (all variations)
- 20%: Sic Bo, Keno
- 20%: Craps
- 5%: Pontoon, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings, Let It Ride, and Stravaganza, Blackjack Switch, Pai Gow, Blackjack Surrender, Lucky Blackjack
Payout Speed: 2+ weeks
– 0 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we have not tested the withdrawal times at Casino Texas. Casino Texas do not provide any details of their withdrawal times on their website and given the high volume of complaints about slow payment from this group we will assume payments to take 2+ weeks.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed
Maximum withdrawal – None listed
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), EntroPay, Moneta, PaySafeCard, AstroPay, InstaDebit, Click2Pay, UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Casino-Texas hold the following gambling licenses :
- Curacao eGaming – Casino-Texas are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have had no success contacting this license holder, either directly or via the affected player, about player complaints and consider them to be completely non-responsive. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino Texas –
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||US/Canada +1 888 368 0375|
|UK +44 855 812 8316|
|Lithuania – +370 37211257|
|Fax :||+44 203 5144804|
Casino Texas do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
The Casino Texas comp point program awards players with 1 comp point for every $10 wagered and for every 100 comp points you earn you can exchange them for $1.
The deceptive behaviour of the casino rep for this group when posting at CasinoMeister makes it difficult to trust their business ethos.
There are no associated casinos to display.