Players from United Kingdom are welcome at BetDaq casino.
– 3 / 10
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with BetDaq but this account has been open for several years. They report positive experiences with BetDaq. BetDaq are owned by Ladbrokes.
However Ladbrokes has been Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog for changing the terms and conditions of their contract and retroactively applying them to all of their current clients.
We are also aware of at least one player complaint that never received a response from Ladbrokes casino.
During our November 2015 review update, several issues with this group came to light alongside a merger of Gala, Coral, Ladbrokes and Betdaq into one group.
Firstly Coral casino became non-cooperative with player complaints both at this site and other 3rd party mediation sites.
Gala casino were also appear to have engaged in retroactively changing terms and conditions to justify non-payment of a player. As such all operators within this group have been moved to Not Recommended status.
For references see Coral/Gala/Ladbrokes Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
Post-Wager – You will receive the bonus after you’ve the wagering requirement and it will be immediately withdrawable.
- Slots – 30xbonus
- Blackjack – 150xbonus
- Roulette – 150xbonus
- Table Poker – 150xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- Table games 20%
- Arcade games 100%
- Jackpot games 100%
- Virtual games 100%
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 24 hours.
Minimum Withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal – None listed.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Cheque and PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
BetDaq use proprietary software (their own software) for their table games but offer a selection of slots games from Cryptologic, IGT and other providers.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 7
Slots – 40
Jackpot – 12
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with BetDaq customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 37 minutes
- June 2015 – 16 hours 38 minutes
- November 2014 – 22 minutes
- June 2014 – 40 minutes
- December 2013 – 6 minutes
- June 2013 – 34 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 56 minutes
Betdaq casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. BetDaq currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with BetDaq – USA
Contact Details ;
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||(IRE) : 01 673 3360|
|(UK) : 0870 1781 021|
|(International) : +353 1 673 3360|
Affiliate Program – Betdaq Affiliates
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
BetDaq does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
BetDaq publish the house edge of all of their slots games.
BetDaq do not offer a comp point program.
The end of 2015 saw a very disappointing decline in the standards offered by this group of operators. No response to numerous player complaints and far more concerning is the apparent willingness to change the rules after play to justify non-payment of players. We can no longer recommend players engage with this group.