Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Vegas Winner casino.
– 0 / 10
VegasWinner have been included on Not Recommended Casinos list. for use of SkillOnNet software, a casino software that has in at least one instances been shown to be offering a non-random Video Poker Gamble feature. See https://fair-betting.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further information.
Casinos using SkillOnNet software for the most part appear to be run and managed by SkillOnNet with the exception of a few White Label operators.
In December 2017 we became aware of SkillOnNet offering a Self-Exclusion tool that, in our opinion, was designed with the intent of manipulating users looking to Self-Exclude into selecting the minimum possible exclusion length while making it difficult to locate information on the longer exclusions that should be available to players. We view this practice as morally questionable with the primary intent of allowing at risk users to re-engage with gambling services at SkillOnNet operators more quickly.
The SkillOnNet license appear to have engaged in a retroactive Responsible Gambling exclusion to justify non-payment of winnings. A player who asked whether they had ever self-excluded at a property on the SkillOnNet license was advised that they had not, that they should consider self-excluding and allowed to play on. Months later when the player hit a four figure win, the same conversation was then used to justify non-payment of the win despite the operator not feeling the conversation was significant enough to require application of an enforced exclusion at the time the conversation occurred.
For references see SkillOnNet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Vegas Winner casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 5 days
– 5 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended Casinos list. we have not tested withdrawal times at the SkillOnNet group. VegasWinner casino do not list their Neteller Withdrawal times and as such we will assume it to be 5 days.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – €10000/month.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, EntroPay, UseMyBank, EUTeller, NeoSurf, PayPal, Poli
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
VegasWinner hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. VegasWinner currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Vegas Winner casino- Belgium, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Italy, Israel, Turkey, France, Mexico, Spain, Romania, the German state of Schleswig-Holstein and the USA
Affiliate Program – EuroVegas Partners.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Vegas Winner does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Vegas Winner casino do not publish the RTP/house edge figures for any of their slots games.
The Vegas Winner casino comp point program awards comp points at a different rate depending on the game you are playing as follows;
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games €10 bet = 1 comp point
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride €20 bet = 1 comp point
- Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem €30 bet = 1 comp point
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco €40 bet = 1 comp point
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker €80 bet = 1 comp point
They do not list how many points you need to redeem for €1 or whether points are redeemed to cash or bonuses.
The player/casino trust bond that has to exist for any online casino to maintain a positive reputation has been seriously compromised in the case of all SkillOnNet casinos. Don’t play here