Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Vegas Slot casino.
– 3 / 10
Vegas Slots casino is part of the Casino Rewards group.
Alongside this, the Casino Rewards group appear to have a very liberal interpretation of what should be considered spam, regularly bombarding players who have signed up to one of their properties with promotional mail for their other venues (in several reported cases, in multiple languages and with large numbers of mails arriving at the same time). This sites receive daily promotional emails from Casino Reward operators or their affiliates despite never having signed up using this address at ANY casino or affiliate newsletter.
Casino Rewards are also know to aggressively pursue anti-bonus abuse policies, regularly restricting players access to bonuses automatically the moment they make a withdrawal that would put them ahead of the casino. It should be noted that all Casino Rewards bonuses are credited as comp points that you then have to convert into a bonus. One of our reviewers report not being informed that they had had their bonus privileges suspended and only becoming aware after receiving a personal invitation to participate in a reload bonus through their email, depositing for said bonus only to find that they could not redeem the comp points into the promised bonus and then facing requests for additional identification before they could withdraw. Essentially our reviewer was encouraged to deposit via a bonus only to not receive the offered bonus and then face having their deposit held by the casino for an extended duration while they completed additional (over and above standard) security measures before returning the deposit that they were misled into making.
In another instance, when approached by a player on the GPWA forum Casino Rewards confiscated funds without having anything in their terms or conditions to justify their actions. Upon further discussion it became clear that the player in question was playing in a fashion that would be unprofitable for the casino, however there was nothing in the casinos terms and conditions to prohibit the actions of the player which is evidenced by the adjustments that were made subsequent to their reps conversation with us. While advantage players are obviously an undesirable group to casinos, as long as they have broken no specific terms and conditions confiscating their funds is absolutely unethical.
Overall, the Casino Rewards venues do not appear to have the massive volume of complaints that really out of touch casinos do, but between asking for Notarized ID, promotional policies that would cross the line which we would consider spamming and confiscating funds when no terms had actually been breached (essentially a spirit of the bonus confiscation) there are far more reliable Microgaming venues which you can play with.
For references see Casino Rewards Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Vegas Slots casino’s terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to $150.
Cashable – Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots – 60xbonus
- Blackjack – 600xbonus
- Roulette – 3000xbonus
- Baccarat – 600xbonus
- Video Poker – 600xbonus
- Table Poker – 120xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Bet Size Restriction (-1) – Not allowed to place wagers of 25% or more of the bonus balance.
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+1) – 2nd deposit 50% up to $150, 3rd deposit 30% up to $150, 4th deposit 20% up to $100, 5th deposit 10% up to $200
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots and Parlor Games count 100%
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50%
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10%
- Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2%
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering
If you bust a deposit with a bonus and deposit for a second bonus without a non-bonus deposit first, the wagering requirement for the initial busted bonus will be rolled over onto your second deposit.
Payout Speed: 4 days
– 6 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 4 days. This request was made over a weekend and as such complies with the sites stated 2 business day withdrawal time.
Minimum withdrawal – $50
Maximum withdrawal – Players who win a sum that is 5 times or more greater than their total purchases across all Casino Rewards partner casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of $4000 a week. All progressive wins/payouts are exempt from this clause.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard, Instadebit, UKash, EntroPay, Click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, EZIPay, EntroPay, Kalibra, PayPal, iDeal, eWire, Euteller, MultiBanco, Przelewy24, eKonto, uNet, Swedbank, Nordea, Moneta
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Vegas Slot casino use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 54
Slots – 375
Slots – 248
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
VegasSlots hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. VegasSlots currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Vegas Slot casino – France, Belgium, United States of America, Israel, Turkey and Hong Kong.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||Canada 1 866 312 7466|
|UK 0800 917 1545|
|Denmark +8088 4574|
|Germany 0800 182 0567|
|International 1 888 942 7466|
Affiliate Program – Rewards Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Vegas Slot does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, France, Hong Kong SAR China, Israel, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Vegas Slot casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
Vegas Slot casino do offer a comp point program. You earn comp points in a central balance any time you wager at any of the Casino Rewards venues and can redeem said comp points at any venue. Any redemptions are treated as bonus with a 30xbonus wagering requirement before you can withdraw. Unfortunately neither the Vegas Slot casino nor the Casino Rewards sites details the earning rates for playing different games, simply stating that comp points can be converted to bonuses at a rate of 100 points to £1.
There are several barriers to the Casino Reward venues achieving a positive rating with this site, but by far the most alarming is their seizure of a players winnings based on a term they had not yet added to their rules.