Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Unibet casino.
– 2 / 10
As of early 2019 the Kindred group has decided they will no longer address complaints submitted to this service. This decision appears to have followed on directly from a responsible gambling complaint against 32Red managed by this service, wherein the complainant both repeatedly asked for support staff to excluded them and expressed suicidal feelings due to their losses without the operator taking appropriate actions to ensure the player could not access their gambling services. The operator were not inclined to refund losses to the player until such point as we suggested taking guidance from the UKGC on this matter, at which point they adopted a more appropriate position. Following this issue, the next complaints submitted to .com against Kindred group properties have received the response that Kindred are not prepared to work with .com’s ADR services.
For references see Unibet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Unibet casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal regularly being paid within an hour but at most taking 24 hours. There website states that withdrawals can take up to 48 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers, UKash and PaySafeCard
Maximum Withdrawal – None listed
Minimum Withdrawal – None listed
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Unibet use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Net Entertainment are one of the better instant play casino softwares on the market at the moment and have been producing some of the most interesting and innovative slots games available in the last year. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 54
Slots – 399
Video Poker – 9
Live – 10
Jackpots – 15
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with Unibet customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 – 2 minutes
- November 2016 – 1 hour 21 minutes
- June 2015 – 58 minutes
- June 2014 – 4 minutes
- December 2013 – 32 minutes
- June 2013 – 9 hours 1 minute
- January 2013 – 1st email – 43 minutes
Unibet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Unibet currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Unibet does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Unibet list the house edge information (RTP) for all of their Net Entertainment slots which comprise a little less than 60% of their slots catalogue and the few IGT games in the Games section of their site. They do not publish this information for any other slots games.
Unibet do not offer a comp point program.
The management of the last complaint we actually managed to review against the Kindred operated properties was in our opinion highly questionable. It was a clear cut case and the appropriate action should have been taken without any need for us to apply pressure. That the response to this issue appear to have been to shut down any further dialogue on future complaint issues only exacerbates our concerns.