Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Slots Magic casino.
– 0 / 10
Slots Magic casino have been included on Not Recommended Casinos list. for use of SkillOnNet software, a casino software that has in at least one instances been shown to be offering a non-random Video Poker Gamble feature. See https://fair-betting.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further information.
Casinos using SkillOnNet software for the most part appear to be run and managed by SkillOnNet with the exception of a few White Label operators.
In December 2017 we became aware of SkillOnNet offering a Self-Exclusion tool that, in our opinion, was designed with the intent of manipulating users looking to Self-Exclude into selecting the minimum possible exclusion length while making it difficult to locate information on the longer exclusions that should be available to players. We view this practice as morally questionable with the primary intent of allowing at risk users to re-engage with gambling services at SkillOnNet operators more quickly.
The SkillOnNet license appear to have engaged in a retroactive Responsible Gambling exclusion to justify non-payment of winnings. A player who asked whether they had ever self-excluded at a property on the SkillOnNet license was advised that they had not, that they should consider self-excluding and allowed to play on. Months later when the player hit a four figure win, the same conversation was then used to justify non-payment of the win despite the operator not feeling the conversation was significant enough to require application of an enforced exclusion at the time the conversation occurred.
For references see SkillOnNet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Luna casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 5 days
– 5 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended Casinos list. we have not tested withdrawal times at the SkillOnNet group. Slots Magic casino do not list their Neteller Withdrawal times and as such we will assume it to be 5 days.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – €10000/month.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, EntroPay, UseMyBank, EUTeller, NeoSurf, PayPal, Poli
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
SlotsMagic hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SlotsMagic currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Slots Magic casino – Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Israel, Turkey, France, Mexico, Spain and the USA
Affiliate Program – eGaming Online (EGO) Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Slots Magic does not accept players from the following countries:Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Israel, Mexico, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Slots Magic casino do not publish the house edge figures for any of their slots games.
Slots Magic casino offer their own VIP Points comp point program.
You’ll earn points at the following rates;
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games – 1 point for every 10 credits wagered
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride – 1 point for every 20 credits wagered
- Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem – 1 point for every 30 credits wagered
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco – 1 point for every 40 credits wagered
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker – 1 point for every 80 credits wagered
Slots Magic do not detail the redemption rate for these points.
SkillOnNet have now had two bites of the pie, having declined the opportunity to have their gaming data sample tested by an experienced mathematical testing house. That says everything that players need to know.