Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Slotobank casino.
– 2 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable asking a reviewer to play with Slotobank.
Despite being a relatively new casino venue Slotobank have racked up a number of worrying complaints at CasinoMeister and have refused to discuss these issues.
In January 2015 a Slotobank rep requested a re-review of their casino on our message boards. Unfortunately they included a link to their homepage – something that’s clearly prohibited on our forums due to the spammy nature of this industry – and as such their Casino Reliability score has been reduced by 2. This penalty will diminish by 1 point for every 6 months without further infractions.
Slotobank casino appear to be run by the same people as SpinEmpire casino.
For references see Slotobank Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to €200
No terms available.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Due to the Not Recommended status of Slotobank casino we did not feel comfortable asking one of our reviewing team to play with them. The Slotobank website lists Neteller withdrawals as “instant”.
Minimum withdrawal – €10
Maximum withdrawal – £10000/day
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, EntroPay, EcoCard, Moneta.ru, PaySafeCard, Qiwi, EuTeller, WebMoney, DotPay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Slotobank casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a large selection of Microgaming slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 2
Slots – 344
Video Poker – 27
Jackpots – 19
Live – 3
Slotobank hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming – Slotobank casino are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Slotobank – United States of America, France and Spain
Affiliate Program – SlotoAff
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Slotobank does not accept players from the following countries:France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Slotobank casino only publish the House Edge/Return to Player (RTP) information for their Net Entertainment slots games.
The Slotobank comp point program awards points at the following rates;
- Video Slots, Classic Slots, Progressive Slots, Scratch Cards and Other Games – 1 point for every €5 wagered
- Video Pokers, Table Games, Arabian Nights and Jackpot 6000 – 1 point for every €20 wagered
- Roulette, Blackjack,Jacks or Better, Punto Banco, Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, Oasis Poker and TXS Hold’em – 1 point for every €100 wagered
Points can be converted at a rate of 100 points = €1. This system is equal to the standard Playtech comp point program for slots games and weaker for all other games.
Slotobank’s deceptive behaviour when it’s come to managing player complaints at CasinoMeister is a major black mark and not one we’d overlook.
There are no associated casinos to display.