Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Sky Vegas casino.
– 3 / 10
4 out of our 6 reviewers have accounts with Sky Vegas Casino and have in over a year have had no issues.
There has been an issue with one of their slots games where Sky Vegas claim a malfunction was causing the game to pay out when it shouldn’t have. This has led to various claims by players at CasinoMeister that Sky Vegas are threatening legal action against then and other claims that various social network messages have been deleted. We cannot verify of any of these claims however Sky Vegas’s refusal to comment on this issue certainly doesn’t help their credibility. None of these claim were made as official complaints, so while there does seem to be some weight to them, we cannot confirm whether they were anything more that internet moaning or whether any of the affected players did take this issue through the courts.
The Sky Vegas affiliate program – Affiliate Hub – has retroactively enforced new terms and conditions on old affiliates, reducing the revenue levels that were previous promised for the traffic received.
For references see Sky Vegas Player Issues
Due to the design of their website, we are unable to monitor the terms and conditions at Sky Vegas casino.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 12 hours but at most 24 hours. In at least one case when a reviewer went on live support their payout was made instantly!
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bankwires, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), and Paypal
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Sky Vegas primarily use WagerWorks software platform for their instant play casino, although they do offer a range of non-WagerWorks slots games. Check out our WagerWorks Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 35
Slots – 126
Video Poker – 3
Live – 3
Jackpots – 24
– 0 / 10
As mentioned above our reviewers have only positive reports when it comes to their communications with the Sky Vegas customer support team.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – No email support
- June 2015 – 11 minutes
- November 2014 – No Response
- December 2013 – 3 hours 34 minutes
- June 2013 – 1 hour 7 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 1 hour 9 minutes
SkyVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SkyVegas currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission – The AGCC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Sky Vegas –
|Phone :||08000 725 181 UK|
|08000 724 777 UK|
|1800 928 949 ROI|
|00 44 1423 533 104 International|
|Fax :||01133 895999|
|2 Wellington Place|
Affiliate Program – Affiliate Hub.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Sky Vegas does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Sky Vegas publish the house edge information (RTP) for all of their slots games.
Sky Vegas are currently running a Stakeback promotion that is equivalent to a compl point program. For every £1 wagered you earn 1 point and at the end of the month you will receive £1 bonus for every 200 points you have earned. Different games accrue points at different rates.
- Slots game £1 = 1 point
- Instant games £2 = 1 point
- Table games £10 = 1 point
On accural rate alone this program is 5 time better than the standard Playtech comp point program for slots and only half as good for table games. However as the points can only be redeemed once a month and are turned into a bonus with 25xbonus wagering requirement and the maximum you can earn is £250, this program is a little weaker than industry average.
Sky Vegas are backed by a huge company and use one of the best instant play software platforms on the market. However their treatment of both players and affiliates has been far from stellar.
There are no associated casinos to display.