Players from United Kingdom cannot play at River Nile casino.
– 3 / 10
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with the Star Partners group of casinos and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint – https://fair-betting.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they’d played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to River Nile casino’s terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to £50 + 50 complimentary spins on Avalon.
Cashable – Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots – 50xbonus
- Blackjack – 2500xbonus
- Roulette – 200xbonus
- Baccarat – 1000xbonus
- Video Poker – 1000xbonus
- Table Poker – 200xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Under £100 (-1)
- Free Play alternative (+1) – You start with a freeplay balance of £1500 and have one hour in which to play with it. Any money over and above the £1500 you have left at the end of the hour is transferred to your real money account up to a maximum of £100. To receive your bonus you first need to make a deposit of £25 or more and need to have placed a minimum of 20 bets during your hour of free play.
- Maximum withdrawal restriction (-2) – You are not allowed to withdraw more than 6 times your deposit.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots, Parlor Games 100%
- Table Poker, all Roulettes, Casino War and Sicbo 25%
- Video Poker, Craps, Baccarat 5%
- All Blackjacks 2%
All winnings from the complimentary spins will be added to your bonus balance and have a 30x bonus wagering requirement.
Payout Speed: 48 hours
– 9 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 48 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for both speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 0 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 – Falied email delivery
- November 2014 – No Response
- June 2014 – No Response
- December 2013 – 19 minutes
- June 2013 – 8 hours 17 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email – No Response
- 2nd email – No Response
- 3rd email – 53 minutes
RiverNile hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with River Nile casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain, United Kingdom and South Africa
Affiliate Program – StarPartners.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
River Nile does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, South Africa, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City.
RiverNile Casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) of any of their slots games.
River Nile casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at River Nile casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not redeemed.
As you can only claim one bonus at the Star Partners group of properties, you should ensure you choose the property that offers you the most attractive bonus. However, given River Nile’s recently inaffective customer services, you’re probably better off going to one of the other venues.
There are no associated casinos to display.