Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Party casino.
– 8 / 10
The Bwin/Party group extend to cover Bwin and Party casino alongside the iGlobal Media group that owns several Playtech casinos and the Electraworks group.
Historically these groups have been consistent in their refusal to discuss player complaints with 3rd party dispute mediation services . This has resulted in a poor reputation with these services. However in late 2017/early 2018 we have managed to establish a line of communication with this group and we have been assured all issues will now be resolved. In the intervening time period they have held to this commitment alongside having maintained a consistently low level of complaints.
For references see Bwin Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 6 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bankwires, Neteller, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Paypal, Kalixa, PaySafeCard, FreeBet Card and UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Party Casino use a mixed of different software providers including Betsoft, Cryptologic and WagerWorks.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 30
Slots – 528
Video Poker – 12
Jackpot – 45
Live – 23
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report positive experiences with Bwin/Party customer services.
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 1 hour 11 minutes.
- May 2019 – 14 hours 33 minutes
- November 2018 – 1 hours 52 minutes
- December 2015 – 1 day 4 hours 23 minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 – 2 hours 18 minutes
- November 2014 – 5 hours 45 minutes
- June 2014 – 1 hour 8 minutes
- December 2013 – 4 hours 25 minutes
- June 2013 – 34 minutes
Party hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Party currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Party does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Poland, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Party casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for some of their slots games.
Party casino don’t appear to offer any form of comp point program.
Party casino are part of a group that we can see actively taking steps in a positive direction. We fully support their recent policy decisions and hope this will continue moving forward.