Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Monte casino.
– 3 / 10
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with Long Harbour – the primary casino in this group – and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
Monte casino have no outstanding complaints at any of the major mediation portals.
Monte carry a progressive jackpot term limiting the payments to £5000/month. We consider this term to be Predatory.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to €333.
Cashable – Can be withdrawn after you complete the wagering requirement.
- Slots – 60xbonus
- Video Poker – 240xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) – You are only allowed to play slots games and video poker games while you have a bonus.
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) – You are not allowed to wager 10% or more of the bonus you receive on any single round of play.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All Slots, Lottery and Other Games 100%
- All Video Poker Games 25%
Payout Speed: 72h
– 7 / 10
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within 72 hours.
Minimum withdrawal – $25.
Maximum withdrawal – $800/day, $2600/week, $5500/month
Banking options available – Bank Transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers (Skrill), EcoCard, Credit/Debit card, UKash, PaySafeCard
Monte casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. They also offer some Microgaming and Cryptologic slots games. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 8
Slots – 211
Video Poker – 20
Live – 4
Monte hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Yachting currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Monte casino – United States of America
Affiliate Program – Harbour Gaming.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Monte does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Monte publish the RTP/house edge figures for their Net Entertainment slots games.
Monte casino do not appear to offer a comp point program.
Monte casino are part of a group with a solid reputation and a strong product. They’d make a good choice for any player.
There are no associated casinos to display.