Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Mansion casino.
– 8 / 10
Historically the Mansion group have been unwilling to discuss complaints with this and other dispute mediation services which have prevented us from recommending their properties to players. At the start of 2018 our Complaints Manager had a long conversation with with the Mansion counterpart and we now believe that we should be able to manage complaints moving forward. As such assuming that no further issues arise that cannot be resolved the Mansion Group operator’s Casino Reliability score will increase by 1 point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
For references see Mansion Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Mansion casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 5 days
– 5 / 10
The Mansion website report withdrawals paid within 3 business days resulting in a total of 5 days over weekends.
Maximum Withdrawal – £2,000 per day; £5,000 per month.
Minimum Withdrawal – ?.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, Entropay, PayPal, Boku, EcoPayz, Web Money, Trustly, Zimpler, SoFort, AstroPay, BitCoin, PaySafeCard, Citadel, Bank Wire, Instadebit, Click and Buy.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Mansion Casino use Playtech software for their download casinos. They do offer several instant play games – also Playtech powered – however these are only available in free play mode. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 44
Slots – 197
Video Poker – 16
Live – 9
Jackpots – 42
– 10 / 10
Our reviewers report positive experiences with Mansion Casino customer services
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 14 minutes.
- May 2019 – 47 minutes
- December 2018 – 12 minutes.
- April 2018 –
- December 2016 – Need to register to get support
- June 2015 – 3 hours 27 minutes
- November 2014 – 6 hours 56 minutes
- June 2014 – 22 hours 5 minutes
- December 2013 – 2 hours 46 minutes
- June 2013 – 6 hours 31 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email
- No Response
- 7 hours 52 minutes
Mansion hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Mansion currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Mansion does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Mansion casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Mansion Casino offer a comp point system that differs from the standard Playtech comp point program. Different games accrue comp points at different rates and differ VIP can redeem comp points for differing sizes of bonus. In comparison to the standard Playtech program the Mansion Casino program allow slots players to earn a lot faster and almost all their games game players to earn a lot slower. As you advance up the VIP ladder this does rebalance slowly – for example a Blackjack player will only earn comp points at Mansion Casino as quickly as they would at most Playtech casinos when they reach the first tier of the ‘VIP’ band. On top of this comp points are credited as bonuses that are both non-redeemable (you cannot withdraw them and they will be removed at the point of your first withdrawal), carry a wagering requirement and expire if you fail to play for 3 months.
Customer service wise Mansion casino are a good operation and their recent change in position in relation to the management of player complaints makes us far more comfortable with group. As long as this relationship can be sustained we see no problems with this group obtaining Recommended status in the near future. Customers should be aware of this operator’s dormancy policy which states that a £5 monthly fee will be charged after 12 months of inactivity – should the account remain inactive for another 24 months then the remaining balance will be donated to charity.