Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Ladbrokes casino.
– 3 / 10
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with Ladbrokes for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion.
However Ladbrokes has been Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog for changing the terms and conditions of their contract and retroactively applying them to all of their current clients.
Ladbrokes casino are part of a group that have been non-responsive to player complaints at this and other mediation sites.
In late 2015 there was a merger of Gala, Coral, Ladbrokes and Betdaq into one group.
For references see Coral/Gala/Ladbrokes Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Ladbrokes casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 6 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, UKash, ClickandBuy, Cheque and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with Ladbrokes customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 37 minutes
- June 2015 – 16 hours 38 minutes
- November 2014 – 4 hours 45 minutes
- June 2014 – 23 hours 41 minutes
- December 2013 – 32 minutes
- June 2013 – 1 hour 26 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 11 hours 30 minutes
Ladbrokes casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Casumo currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Ladbrokes –
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800 032 1133 (toll)|
|International +350 200 43003 (toll)|
|Address :||Ladbrokes Customer Service|
Affiliate Program – Ladbrokes Partners
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Ladbrokes does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
The house edge for all Playtech slots games can be found in the game help files.
Ladbrokes offer the standard Playtech comp point program where you earn 1 comp point for every 10 currency units wagered and you can convert your comp points at a rate of 100 comp points to 1 currency unit.
The end of 2015 saw a very disappointing decline in the standards offered by this group of operators. No response to numerous player complaints and far more concerning is the apparent willingness to change the rules after play to justify non-payment of players. We can no longer recommend players engage with this group.