Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Kerching casino.
– 6 / 10
Kerching! Casino run on the Nektan white label platform.
We have concerns regarding some of this operator’s terms.
Maximum Win Cap (-1) – the casino institutes a maximum win clause to the effect that they will not pay out any more than £250,000 on any of their games – the exception being progressive jackpots as per Term 7.11: “The maximum pay-out on our games is £250,000 with the exception of any Progressive Jackpot pay-out. Progressive Jackpot pay-outs will be paid in full.” 22/09/2018
Dormancy Clause (-1) – “10.2.1 A reasonable administration fee of £15.00/€15/150kr/$15 per month (or, should the account balance be less than £15.00/€15/150kr/$15, an amount equal to the remaining balance) until the account balance is zero. These charges will be withdrawn from your Account until the earlier of (a) the account balance being reduced to zero or (b) the account being re-activated by the use of your account.” – 22/09/2018. While this is a significant improvement over previous dormancy terms offered by this group, £15/month is 3x the industry average charge for the management of dormant accounts and is significantly more than could be considered “reasonable” for the “administration of such accounts, which is minimum.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed: 72h
– 8 / 10
Kerching Casino state that it takes three days for a withdrawal on their website.
Maximum Withdrawal – None.
Minimum Withdrawal – £20.
15% transaction fee charged for Boku payment method.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers).
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Kerching Casino use NextGen Gaming Software for their instant play casino – they also offer a selection of games from IGT (Wager Works), Microgaming and Net Entertainment.
Check out our WagerWorks Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Slots – 184
Table – 3
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Kerching Casino customer services.
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 1 hour 15 minutes.
- May 2019 -No response.
- December 2018 – 22 minutes.
- December 2016 – 9 hours 19 minutes
- June 2015 – 47 minutes
- November 2014 – 17 minutes
- June 2014 – 34 minutes
- December 2013 – 30 minutes
- June 2013 – 17 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 20 minutes
Kerching hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Kerching currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Kerching Casino – United States of America, Canada, Turkey, Cuba, China and the Russian Federation
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0845 345 4941 – local Rate Call Charges Apply|
|+44 845 345 4941|
|Fax||+44 845 458 0678|
|SMS||text CASINO to 88821|
|PO Box 15854|
Affiliate Program – ActiveWins.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Kerching does not accept players from the following countries:American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Kerching! Casino publish the RTPs for all of their slots games.
Kerching! Casino do not appear to offer a comp points system for all players.
While we do not endorse all of the terms and conditions that the Nektan platform has chosen to include, the vast majority of players are unlikely to be adversely impacted by these terms. Beyond this they have demonstrated a low level of player issues comparative to the number of properties that they operate indicating a well run operation.