Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Jumbo Bet casino.
– 1 / 10
Jumbo Bet Casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
(-1)We find Jumbo Bet Casino’s proliferation of awkward rules such that it reduces their trustworthiness. They have a predatory maximum winnings clause (item 7.4) in their Terms and Conditions which states that they have a $25,000 per week cap on winnings or 100 x your deposit – whichever is least. They also have a maximum withdrawal of $10,000 per week. They state that they have a monthly fee for inactive accounts, which isn’t in itself problematic if this is a sensible amount, however they state that this amount can be found in their “Help” section but our reviewer went through the whole section and could find no evidence of it there. Fair-Betting does not find these issues to be conducive to a positive playing experience.
It should be noted that another casino owned by this group, Paradise Win, have a warning against them for questionable confiscations at Casinomeister.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
5% up to €500.
Sticky – this bonus cannot be withdrawn even when the wagering is complete.
Adjustments to ratings:
- Maximum Wager (-1) – There is a maximum wager restriction in place. Players must not exceed €5 on a single round of play.
- Games Restrictions (-1) – You can only play slots games with this bonus. Some slots are only worth 70% in terms of games weightings – these games are: Blood Suckers, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Eggomatic, Elements The Awakening, Fisticuffs, Gonzo’s Quest, Lights, Magic Portals, Mythic Maiden, Reel Rush, Retro Super 80s, Secret of the Stones, Starburst, ThePropaWin and/or its authorised agents may, in their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers or any one customer to participate in the Promotion, and restrict the eligibility of any group or category of customers to participate in the Promotion. Wish Master, Twin Spin, Wild Turkey (both web and mobile versions of the above games are included.
- Vague or Awkward Rules (-1) -You are only allowed to choose one slots game to play with this bonus.
- Maximum Win Restriction (-2) – Players are restricted to winnings of 20 times their deposit amount.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Payout Speed: 72 hours
– 8 / 10
Jumbo Bet Casino state on their website that it takes 3 days for withdrawals.
Minimum Withdrawal – €25.
Maximum Withdrawal – €10,000 in 30 days.
JumboBet casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Curacao eGaming – JumboBet casino are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Jumbo Bet Casino – France, Latvia, Netherlands and associated territories, United States and its territories and the United Kingdom.
|Email :||Fill out support form online.|
|Address :||HighWeb Ventures N.V.|
|Live Chat :||24/7 live chat support on the casino website from 09.00-20.00 Mon to Fri and 09.00 – 17.00 CET weekends .|
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Jumbo Bet does not accept players from the following countries:France, Latvia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Martin, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Jumbo Bet publish the RTPs for all of their slots games.
Jumbo Bet do not appear to provide a comp points program for all players. They do provide some V.I.P. offers which can be found on their website.
Jumbo Bet Casino are Not Recommended at as a result of the proliferation of awkward rules that our reviewer found on their website. They have a predatory maximum winnings clause (item 7.4) in their Terms and Conditions which states that they have a $25,000 per week cap on winnings or 100 x your deposit – whichever is least. They also have a maximum withdrawal of $10,000 per week. They state that they have a monthly fee for inactive accounts, which isn’t in itself problematic if this is a sensible amount, however they state that this amount can be found in their “Help” section but our reviewer went through the whole section and could find no evidence of it there. Players should also be aware that the sign-up bonus can be used only on slots and that further-to-this once a game has selected this is the only game that the bonus can be used in connection with. There are several countries that are restricted from claiming bonuses on this site – they are as follows: Afghanistan, Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan, Macedonia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Pakistan, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
There are no associated casinos to display.