Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Jackpot Cash casino.
– 3 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable sending a review to any of the venues that previously made up the Virtual group.
The history of the various casino properties involved with the Virtual group is a long and negative one that focuses on a failure to pay players and where they did, payment taking excessive time. The latter of these issues certainly persists today.
Our December 2013 update found that the Ace Revenue/GWages groups are now trying to atone for the issues of the past. Before we would consider changing our stance on these casinos, the complaint volume would have to drop considerably and no further negative behaviour would have to take place in the next three years.
Unfortunately, during 2016, a large number of slow payment issue again began to crop up across this group. While the groups representatives have been very cooperative and the majority of issues do appear to get resolved, until such time as there is a significant drop off in these types of issues we can’t justify changing the status of this group.
For references see Virtual Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to R2000
Cashable – Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots – 20xbonus
- Blackjack – 40xbonus
- Video Poker – 20xbonus
- Table Poker – 20xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) – You are not allowed to play the following games while you have a bonus; Roulette, Pontoon, Bingo, Craps, War, and Baccarat
- Awkward Rules (-1) – You can only cash out the bonus if you’ve finishing balance is greater than your deposit+bonus.
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+1) – 2nd deposit 50% up to R1500, 3rd deposit 30% up to R900, 4th deposit 20% up to R600.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots, Video Poker, Table Poker 100%
- Blackjack 50%
Payout Speed: 2+ week
– 0 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we have not tested the withdrawal time at Jackpot Cash casino. The Jackpot Cash website states that withdrawals will take 2 days plus a 72 hour pending period which means the total withdrawal length is 1 week +. We assume this to be for Neteller payments which are not available for US players. As such we’ll assume the payout time for US players to be 2+ weeks
Minimum Withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal – None listed.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, eWallet Express, EcoCard, Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
JackpotCash hold the following gambling licenses :
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission – The KGC is a lesser used license certificate, but this regulator has been cooperative in the management of player complaints and we are aware of a significant number of instances where players have received favourable outcomes via this licensor. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are allowed to participate with Jackpot Cash casino casino –
No RTG casino that we are aware of publishes their slots house edge (RTP) information.
The Jackpot Cash comp point program offers 1 comp point for every $10 wagered on any game and every 100 comp points can be redeemed for $1. This is in line with the Playtech standard comp point program and above average for the industry.
At the current time we simply don’t have enough information to say one way or the other whether it’s a good idea to play with Jackpot Cash, but as soon as we do we will update this review.
There are no associated casinos to display.