Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Golden Lounge casino.
– 8 / 10
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with the Golden Lounge group for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion. The Golden Lounge group also have an exceptionally good reputation within the industry.
You can see the latest updates to Golden Lounge casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 72h
– 8 / 10
The 32Red group pay most withdrawals within 24 hours, however they do not make payments over the weekend. This can delay payments up to 5 days.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, UKash, ClickandBuy, Click2Pay, EcoCard, Entropay, Paysafe Card, and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with the 32Red group’s customer services.
Email Testing Record
- February 2017 – 1 hour 21 minutes
- June 2015 – 22 minutes
- November 2014 – No Response
- June 2014 – No Response
- December 2013 – 12 minutes
- June 2013 – 1 hour 13 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email – No response
- 2nd email – 28min
Golden Lounge hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. GoldenLounge currently use IBAS and eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Golden Lounge – Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Hong Kong, South Africa, Turkey, United States of America, US Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Areas, France and French Territories, Spain
Affiliate Program – TTR Partners.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Golden Lounge does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Golden Lounge Casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
Golden Lounge do offer a comp point program. This program awards comp points for every wager you place. You can find the accural rates in the ‘My Account’ section of the casino lobby. The top earning games – mostly slots – earn 1 comp poin for every £10 wagered, roulette games earn 1 comp point for every £20 wagered and other games earn 1 comp points for every £100 wagered. 100 comp points can be converted to £1. In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program only the top earning games offer as high a return, all other games offer a substantially reduced number of comp points. On top of this your comp points expire within 90 if not redeemed and when redeemed become a casino bonus with a 30xbonus wagering requirement. It should be noted that the value of this comp point program increases as you move up the VIP ladder with Golden Lounge, making this program about average for the industry,
A fantastic outfit and certainly one of the best Microgaming casino today, however since you can only claim bonuses at of casino in the 32Red group, we’d recommend doing so at the primary venue.