Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Gaming Club casino.
– 3 / 10
Cabaret Club are part of the Bayton Limited group who are associated with the Digimedia group of casinos.
The Digimedia group are the main and largest remaining group of Microgaming download casino providers. They are an amalgamation of several groups that were historically run independently including BrightShare, WagerShare, RedReturns, Fortune Lounge and the ReferBack.
This group are inconsistent in their approach to the discussion of complaints. They will usually provide a reason for their decision, but often will not provide any supporting evidence. This has resulted in a large volume of unresolved complaints at various mediation portals.
In late 2014 a situation came to light where an affiliate was found to be hacking into other sites and posting their gambling links on these sites without the owners knowledge or permission. This activity is clearly illegal and unethical. The majority of casinos that were receiving traffic from this affiliate closed the affiliate’s accounts upon finding out what the affiliate was doing, however some casinos, whether via intent or insufficient security policies, continued to be listed on these sites for many months after the activity of this affiliate came to light. Many other brands managed to quickly take action to get themselves removed from the hacked sites (closing the affiliate account down and ensuring that new accounts could not be open).
For references see Palace Group Player/Affiliate Issues
You can see the latest updates to Gaming Club casino’s terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £100.
Cashable – This bonus will be added to your account at the time of your first deposit and can be withdrawn once you have completed the wagering requirement.
- Slots – 50xbonus
- Blackjack – 500xbonus
- Video Poker – 500xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) – You cannot play the following games while you have a bonus; Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War & Red Dog
- Max Bet Restriction (-1) – Not allowed to place a wager of 30% or more of your bonus or €8 on a single round of play or €0.50 on a single payline.
- Maximum Withdrawal (-2) – You are not allowed to withdraw more than 6x your initial deposit when playing with the sign up bonus.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All Slots, KenoScratch Card games 100%
- Video Poker (excluding all aces pokers), all Blackjacks (excluding classic) 10%
- Classic Blackjacks, All aces Video pokers 2%
- All Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War, Red dog 0%
* Progressive games will contribute to the Play through Requirement as per the game type. For example, Progressive Slots will contribute 100% to the Play through Requirement.
** Please note that wagers placed using the gamble feature will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
*** Please note that all game play on MPV (Multiplayer Tournaments), will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
Payout Speed: 48h
– 9 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid within 48 hours.
Minimum Withdrawal – None listed
Maximum Withdrawal – Only applicable when playing with a bonus – see the Bonus section of this review.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, UKash, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, PaySafeCards, Entropay Cheque and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Jackpot City customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 9 minutes
- June 2015 – 1 hour 53 minutes
- November 2014 – No Response
- December 2013 – No email support.
- June 2013 – 1 hour 17 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 1 hour 27 minutes
GamingClub hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Gaming Club does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Myanmar [Burma], North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Gaming Club do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Gaming Club offer a comp point system that gives you different numbers of points for £10 wagered on different games – accrual rates are listed below. 200 points converts to £1 cash (or whatever currency you are using). This system is 50% better than the standard Playtech comp point system for all the games that earn 3 points, the same for the 2 point games and 50% worse for the 1 point games.
- All Video Poker (including Progressive), Craps, All Blackjack (including Progressive), Baccarat, Red Dog earn 1 point
- All Roulette (including Progressive), Video Slots, Progressive Slots, Pai Gow Poker, Casino War earn 2 points
- Traditional Slots, Scratch Games, Sicbo, Keno earn 3 points
The group that owns GamingClub casino are part of a wider group who have never been as forthcoming as we require of operators we would be happy sending players to. There’s no good reason not to have transparent policies when it comes to complaints.