Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Fortune Room casino.
– 2 / 10
Fortune Room casino are part of the Fortune Lounge group of casinos.
In the last few years the Fortune Lounge group has aggressively expanded and taken over a substantial proportion of the the Microgaming only casino providers still on the market, including the BrightShare, WagerShare, RedReturns and the ReferBack groups of casino (listed by affiliate programs).
Historically the Fortune Lounge group have been inconsistent in their approach to management of complaints submitted to this site, willing to fully discuss basic cases and unwilling to go into the required detail with more complex issues.
As of March 2018 this group has made clear that they are no longer willing to discuss any aspect of any complaint with this service.
For references see Fortune Lounge Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed: 4 days
– 6 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 4 days.
Minimum withdrawal – €50.
Maximum withdrawal – None listed.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Instadebit, EntroPay, Click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, EZIPay, InstantDebit, EcoCard, UseMyWallet
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Fortune Room casino use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 54
Slots – 375
Slots – 248
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
FortuneRoom hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Fortune Room does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Fortune Room casino do publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
The Fortune Room comp point program awards points as follows;
- Slot games and unique games 1 credit 1 point
- Table games (not mentioned below) 5 credits 1 point
- Sic bo and all roulettes 10 credits 1 point
- Video poker games, craps, baccarat and all the blackjack games except Classic Blackjack 20 credits 1 point
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video Poker 100 credits 1 point
This is ten times better than the standard Playtech comp point system for Slots games, twice as good for some table games, the same for Sic Bo and Roulette and half as good for all other games.
The points can be redeemed at a rate of 1000 points to 1 credit and you need a minimum of 5000 credits to be redeemed.
The Digimedia Group’s ‘we will, we won’t, we will, we won’t’ approach to the management of player complaint has been frustrating and unprofessional. Worse than this they’ve now aligned to the less transparent and player friendly of these options. We simply cannot recommend this group to players.