Players from United Kingdom cannot play at EuroSlots casino.
– 8 / 10
Only one of the reviewers who work regularly for this site holds an account with EuroSlots casino. They report positive experiences with Cherry casino.
Other than that EuroSlots have no outstanding complaints at any of the major dispute mediators and a positive reputation amongst the gambling community.
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to EuroSlots casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports Neteller withdrawals paid within 24 hours.
Minimum Withdrawal – €20
Maximum Withdrawal – No listed maximum
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers)
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Euro Slots customer services.
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 5 minutes.
- May 2019 – 5 days 38 minutes.
- November 2018 – 1 hour 21 minutes
- December 2016 – 3minutes
- June 2015 – 7 minutes
- November 2014 – 3 minutes
- June 2014 – 6 minutes
- December 2013 – 26 minutes
- June 2013 – No Response
- January 2013 – 1st email – 2h 5min
Euroslots hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
EuroSlots does not accept players from the following countries:American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Guam, Israel, Italy, Martinique, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Spain, Thailand, Timor-Leste, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna.
EuroSlots casino do publish the house edge (RTP) information for their Net Entertainment slots games.
EuroSlots Casino do not offer a comp point program.
With a rapidly expanding profile, a high quality product and a commitment to transparency, EuroSlots are very quickly rising to become one of the premium Net Entertainment casinos on the market.