Players from United Kingdom are welcome at EuroPlay casino.
– 1 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable sending a reviewer to play with EuroPlay.
EuroPlay casino are at the very least associated with Casino Texas though the EuroPlay casino representative involved in that conversation was unwilling to discuss the links between EuroPlay and any other casinos and acted in an extremely hostile and unprofessional fashion when confronted by CasinoMeister regarding their association with several other venues including Crazy Luck and WinBig 21 – both venues that are Not Recommended by .com.
Alongside this EuroPlay have generated a large number of player complaints at Ask Gamblers due to their slow payment of players.
EuroPlay have been unresponsive to player complaints posted at this site.
This sort of deceptive behaviour and unresponsiveness to player complaints leaves substantial questions regarding the integrity of this operation.
Europlay are associated with several Rival casinos, one Playtech casino and the CyberNeedle group all via the EveningStar Holdings company. All of these properties have extensive player and affiliate issues.
For references see EveningStar Holdings Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
350% up to ?.
Sticky – You will receive this bonus at the time of your deposit but can never withdraw the bonus. At the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) – You are not allowed to play the following games while you have a bonus; Any Blackjack games, any Roulette games, any Baccarat games, any Video Poker games, any Table Poker games
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- 100% Slots – all types including jackpots (excluding double options)
- 100% Arcade, All Scratch card Games and Fixed Odds Games
- 20% Sic Bo, Keno
- 20% Craps
- 0% Roulette – all variations
- 0% Baccarat – all variations
- 0% Blackjack – all varieties
- 0% All Poker games (Including video poker)
- 5% All other games, Pontoon, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold’em, Wild Vikings, Let It Ride, and Stravaganza, Pai Gow
Payout Speed: 2+ weeks
– 0 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we have not tested the withdrawal times at EuroPlay casino. Europlay do not provide any details of their withdrawal times on their website and given the high volume of complaints about slow payment from this group we will assume payments to take 2+ weeks.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed
Maximum withdrawal – None listed
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), EntroPay, Moneta, PaySafeCard, AstroPay, InstaDebit, Click2Pay, UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
EuroPlay hold the following gambling licenses :
- Curacao eGaming – EuroPlay casino are licensed in Curacao but we are unsure which Master License holder is responsible for them. As such we cannot comment on how effective contacting their regulator would be in case of a complaint. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with EuroPlay casino –
EuroPlay casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
The EuroPlay comp point program awards players with 1 comp point for every $10 wagered and for every 100 comp points you earn you can exchange them for $1.
Between EuroPlay’s casino reps unprofessional behaviour and their issues getting payments to players in a reasonable time frame, we’d advise avoiding this casino/
There are no associated casinos to display.