Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Dr Vegas casino.
– 3 / 10
Dr Vegas casino have refused to pay a player who submitted a complaint to this service. While we understand the operator’s frustrations verifying the player, if valid documentation can be provided the length of time taken to do so does not form a valid reason for non-payment by itself..
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Dr Vegas casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24 hours
– 10 / 10
DrVegas Casino state on their website that withdrawals can take up to 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal – £2500 in 24 hours – maximum of three withdrawals in 24 hours.
Minimum Withdrawal – £10
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Dr Vegas use a selection of softwares including: Aristocrat, Leander Gaming, Play ‘n Go and NextGen Gaming for their instant play casinos. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 10
Slots – 130
Video Poker – 5
Live – 3
DrVegas Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. DrVegas currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Dr Vegas – Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, Hungry, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and the United States of America
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Dr Vegas does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States.
Dr Vegas Casino publish the House Edge/Return to Player (RTP) figures for their slots games.
Dr Vegas do offer a comp points system. The comp point program accrues points at the following rates for newly joined members:
- Exclusive Slots – 12 points for every £200 wagered
- Other Slots – 10 points for every £200 wagered
- Table Games – 3 points for every £200 wagered
Points can be redeemed at a rate of 1pt for 0.01 credit (i.e. 100 points is worth 1 credit).
This system is half as valuable to the player as the standard Playtech comp point program that would receive 7/10 for slots games (slightly better for Exclusive slots games) and about 15% as valuable for Table Games.
Dr Vegas Casino have taken what is in our opinion a very controversial decision to refuse to pay a player because of the length of time it took the player to submit documentation. While no payment should be made to an unverified account, delays in submitting documentation should not be used as justification for non-payment.
There are no associated casinos to display.