Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Crazy Vegas casino.
– 3 / 10
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with Crazy Vegas casino and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint – https://fair-betting.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they’d played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Crazy Vegas casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 48h
– 9 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 48 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 1 hour 51 minutes
- June 2015 – No Response
- November 2014 – No Response
- June 2014 – No Response
- December 2013 – No Response
- June 2013 – 3 hours 29 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 2 hours 36 minutes
CrazyVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CrazyVegas currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Crazy Vegas casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain and South Africa
Affiliate Program – StarPartners.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Crazy Vegas does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, South Africa, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Vatican City.
Crazy Vegas Casino publish the house edge (RTP) of all of their slots games.
Crazy Vegas casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Crazy Vegas casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not re-deemed.
Crazy Vegas are a solid Microgaming venue. There’s nothing really all that different to seperate them from the pack when compared to their Microgaming counterparts, but with a policy enforcement that was questionable at best we’d recommend players choose an alternative casino to play with.