Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Come On! casino.
– 8 / 10
3 out of the 6 reviewers that work regularly for this site hold accounts with ComeOn! Casino. All of these accounts have been open less than a year. ComeOn! Casino have a good reputation within the industry.
ComeOn! casino have a positive reputation amongst players and affiliates and we are unaware of any unresolved issues with this casino.
ComeOn! have been fined for advertising to Dutch players without a license. As such no affiliate should be promoting them to Dutch players.
For references see ComeOn! Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to ComeOn! casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard and Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
Our three reviewers report positive experiences with ComeOn! customer services.
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 5 minutes.
- May 2019 – 5 days 38 minutes.
- November 2018 – 1 hour 21 minutes
- November 2016 – Need to register to get support
- June 2015 – 4 hours
- November 2014 – 4 hours 57 minutes
- June 2014 – 4 hours
- December 2013 – No email support
- June 2013 – 1 hour 58 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 17 minutes
ComeOn! hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. ComeOn! currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Come On! does not accept players from the following countries:Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Lithuania, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Poland, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay.
Come On! casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for their Net Entertainment slots games which make up around half of their library.
ComeOn! Casino offers a unique comp point program that awards ‘COp’ points for most activities, including signing in on a daily bases, depositing, making your first withdrawal, verifying documentation and playing. You earn 800 COp points for every £100 wagered and you can use your COp points to buy deposit bonuses or free cash (well almost). The accrual rate is actually slightly faster than the standard Playtech comp point system – about 20% faster – however as both the deposit bonuses and ‘free’ cash carry wagering requirements before you can withdraw them, this program works out as slightly less valuable than the afore mentioned Playtech system. Alongside this, as you have to hoard a fairly large number of COp points to buy a bonus (minimum 64000 for £10 ‘free cash’) it doesn’t have the flexibility of the Playtech system wherein as long as you have at least 100 comp points, you can cash them in for £1.
Come On! have a lot going for them and certainly offer a quality alternative to the mainstream brands.
There are no associated casinos to display.