Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Casino Cruise casino.
– 0 / 10
The Genesis Global Group previously utilised our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service. .com Ltd terminated this group’s use of our ADR service in February 2020 after the Genesis Global Group refused to comply with a complaint ruling that went against them.
With respect to the complaint in question, it was the opinion of this service – an opinion that had been complimented via consultation with the regulator (Malta Gaming Authority) – that Genesis Global had failed to take appropriate action to restrict a player from further play after the player communicated multiple strong indicators of gambling addiction.
- The ADR service agreement between .com Ltd and Genesis Global Limited was signed on the 4th of September 2019 by both parties and explicitly came into effect on that date. Given the Effective Eate being significantly before the date of submission of the complaint, there would need to be some other exclusion/requirement built into the agreement that would make the agreement non-valid if not met for this agreement to be considered non-valid for the management of this case.
- The ADR Service Agreement included the following: “For all claims, resolutions of fair-betting.com Ltd shall be final & binding on the parties to the dispute under the Agreement “
Given the above we can see no sound grounds upon which the ADR Service Agreement would be viewed as invalid and as such we consider the ruling provided to stand and be legally binding. Genesis Global Limited’s refusal to comply with the ruling as provided is not something that we can view as acceptable practice being both in poor faith and outwith that which we reasonably believe to be legally required.
For references see Genesis Global Limited Player Issues
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 24 hours.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed
Maximum withdrawal – £10000/day
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Casino Cruise use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of NextGen Gaming, Microgaming and PlayNGo slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 69
Slots – 438
Video Poker – 33
Jackpots – 21
Casino Cruise hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CasinoCruise currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming – Casino Cruise are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Casino Cruise does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, South Africa, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Casino Cruise publish the house edge for all their slots games.
The Casino Cruise comp point program awards points at the following rates;
- Slots – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Classic Slots – 1 point for every $15 wagered
- Table Games, Live Games, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000, Blood Sucker, Kings of Chicago, Devil’s Delight – 1 point for every $50 wagered
Points can be converted at a rate of 100 points = €1. This system is equal to the standard Playtech comp point program for slots games and weaker for all other games.
Comp points expire after 90 days if not redeemed.
After many years working positively with this group, Genesis Global Limited’s decision to refuse to accept the legitimacy of the ruling provided by this service is deeply disappointing. Failure to adhere to the ruling is – as far as we can reasonably see – unsupported by the agreements they have entered and as such we view this as behaviour that can only rightly be reflected by inclusion on Not Recommended Casinos list..