Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Caesar’s casino.
– 3 / 10
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with Virgin Casino for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion.
The Gamesys group have repeatedly been non-cooperative with complaints posted at this and other major dispute mediation portals.
For references see GameSys Player Issues
Only casinos carrying Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Caesars casino’s terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to £1000.
Sticky – This bonus will be added to your account at the time of your first deposit and can never be withdrawn. At the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
- Slots – 40xbonus
- Roulette 160xbonus
- Video Poker – 80xbonus
- Table Poker – 160xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Bingo games will contribute 100%
- Slots will contribute 5%
- Play Your Cards Right and Hi Low will contribute 2.5%
- Classic Roulette, 3D Roulette, Pai Gow and Caribbean Stud 1.25%
- All Blackjack games, All Video Poker Games and Baccarat are excluded
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking Options Available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paypal and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Virgin casino customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 – 5 hours 3 minutes
- June 2015 – 20 minutes
- November 2014 – 1 hour 11 minutes
- June 2014 – 15 minutes
- December 2013 – No Response
- June 2013 – 1 hour 20 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 18 hours 7 minutes
Caesar’s hold the following gambling licenses :
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement – The NJDoGE is the recently set up body that regulates online operators that accept traffic from the US state of New Jersey. How effective this body is at managing online player disputes remains to be seen, but they do have a complaint player complaint procedure in place and we would anticipate a strong regulator.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Caesar’s Casino – United Kingdom
Affiliate Program – Gamesys Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Caesar’s does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Caesar’s Casino do not publish the RTP/house edge figures for any of their slots games.
Caesar’s Casino do not appear to offer any form of comp point program.
Caesar’s casino have a long and well established reputation within the industry. Unfortunately when they changed hands the new owners tool a less transparent approach to the management of complaints and subsequently we have been unable to recommend them.