Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Bwin casino.
– 8 / 10
The Bwin/Party group extend to cover Bwin and Party casino alongside the iGlobal Media group that owns several Playtech casinos and the Electraworks group.
Historically these groups have been consistent in their refusal to discuss player complaints with 3rd party dispute mediation services . This has resulted in a poor reputation with these services. However in late 2017/early 2018 we have managed to establish a line of communication with this group and we have been assured all issues will now be resolved. In the intervening time period they have held to this commitment alongside having maintained a consistently low level of complaints.
For references see Bwin Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Payout Speed: 24h
– 10 / 10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 6 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Bankwires, Neteller, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Paypal, Kalixa, PaySafeCard, FreeBet Card and UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Bwin Casino use Boss Media software for their download and Quickspin software for their instant play casinos. Check out our Playtech Software Review and Quickspin Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 13
Table Games – 5
Slots – 36
Slots – 180
Video Poker – 7
Video Poker – 14
Jackpot – 5
Jackpot – 9
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report positive experiences with Bwin customer services.
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 – 1 hour 11 minutes.
- May 2019 – 14 hours 33 minutes
- December 2016 – 5 hours 9 minutes
- December 2015 – 1 day 4 hours 23 minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 – 2 hours 18 minutes
- November 2014 – No email support unless signed in
- June 2014 – No email support unless signed in
- December 2013 – 1 hour 49 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email – No Response
- 2nd email – No Response
- 3rd email – 24min
Bwin hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Bwin currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Bwin does not accept players from the following countries:Poland, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Bwin Casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for some of their slots games.
Bwin offer a unique market place comp point system where ever wager earns you points that you can spend in their market to purchase a host of different products and competition entries. When using your point to purchase cash – equivalent to a normal comp point program – it is slightly weaker than the standard Playtech comp point system. Alongside this comp points expire one year after they are generated, to extend their lifespan you have to pay.
Bwin casino are part of a group that we can see actively taking steps in a positive direction. We fully support their recent policy decisions and hope this will continue moving forward.