Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Betway casino.
– 3 / 10
Only one of the six reviewers who work regularly for this site holds an account with the Fortune Lounge group. They report positive experiences.
In the last year the Fortune Lounge group has aggressively expanded and taken over a substantial proportion of the the Microgaming only casino providers still on the market, including the BrightShare, WagerShare, RedReturns and the ReferBack groups of casino (listed by affiliate programs).
None of the groups that make up this super group of Microgaming casino have a spotless record when it comes to the discussion of player complaint and treatment of their affiliate partners, but some of the groups have a better record than others.
Betway casino were part of the WagerShare group of casinos.
The Wagershare group have failed to respond to several player complaints.
The WagerShare group also have a substantially negative reputation amongst affiliates and have been rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog.
In late 2014 a situation came to light where an affiliate was found to be hacking into other sites and posting their gambling links on these sites without the owners knowledge or permission. This activity is clearly illegal and unethical. The majority of casinos that were receiving traffic from this affiliate closed the affiliate’s accounts upon finding out what the affiliate was doing, however some casinos, whether via intent or insufficient security policies, continued to be listed on these sites for many months after the activity of this affiliate came to light. Many other brands managed to quickly take action to get themselves removed from the hacked sites (closing the affiliate account down and ensuring that new accounts could not be open).
For references see Palace Group Player/Affiliate Issues
You can see the latest updates to Betway casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 5 days
– 6 / 10
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable asking a review to play with the Betway group. The Betway website does not provide payout time frames for their eWallets. As they do not accept US players we will assume this to be 5 days.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – None listed.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard, UKash, EntroPay, Click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, Citadel, InstaDebit
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Betway hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Betway currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority – In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we’ve managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Betway casino – AUSTRALIA, BULGARIA, DENMARK, FRANCE & OUTLYING TERRITORIES, BELGIUM, German state of SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, GREECE, GREENLAND, HUNGRY, IRAN, ISRAEL, ITALY, MEXICO, NORTH KOREA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, THE NETHERLANDS, TURKEY OR USA & OUTLYING TERRITORIES
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0-808-238-9841 (UK)|
|+44-808-238-9841 (Rest of World)|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Betway does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, North Korea, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Betway casino do not publish the Return to Player/House Edge information for any of their slots games.
The Betway comp point program awards 5 comp points for every €10 wagered. Not all games earn the full amount. Accrual rates are as follows;
- All Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games 100%
- All Table Pokers, all Roulettes (except American Roulette), Red Dog, Casino War and Sic Bo 50%
- All Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), all Craps and all Baccarats 10%
- Classic Blackjack and All Aces Video/Power Pokers 2%
Comp points can then be redeemed at a rate of 5000 comp points to €10.
This is equivalent to the standard Playtech comp point program for games weighted at 100% and weaker for all other games.
Comp points not redeemed in 90 days will expire.
Between a very negative reputation amongst affiliates and a history of non-response at Ask Gamblers, Betway casino are a property to avoid.
There are no associated casinos to display.