Players from United Kingdom are welcome at 32Red casino.
– 2 / 10
As of early 2019 the Kindred group has decided they will no longer address complaints submitted to this service. This decision appears to have followed on directly from a responsible gambling complaint against 32Red managed by this service, wherein the complainant both repeatedly asked for support staff to excluded them and expressed suicidal feelings due to their losses without the operator taking appropriate actions to ensure the player could not access their gambling services. The operator were not inclined to refund losses to the player until such point as we suggested taking guidance from the UKGC on this matter, at which point they adopted a more appropriate position. Following this issue, the next complaints submitted to .com against Kindred group properties have received the response that Kindred are not prepared to work with .com’s ADR services.
For references see Unibet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to 32Red casino’s terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed: 24-72h
– 9 / 10
The 32Red group pay most withdrawals within 24 hours, however they do not make payments over the weekend. This can delay payments up to 5 days.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paypal,Skrill (Moneybookers), UKash, ClickandBuy, Click2Pay, EcoCard, Entropay, Paysafe Card, and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
– 10 / 10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with 32 Red customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 – 2 minutes
- February 2017 – 1 hour 21 minutes
- June 2015 – 22 minutes
- November 2014 – 2 hours 17 minutes
- June 2014 – 22 minutes
- December 2013 – 6 minutes
- June 2013 – 55 minutes
- January 2013 – 1st email – 17 minutes
32Red hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. 32Red currently use IBAS and eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission – The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator’s complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
32Red does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
32Red publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
32Red offer the Red Ruby comp point system. This awards Red Rubies for every wager you place. You can find the accural rates in the ‘My Account’ section of the casino lobby. The top earning games – mostly slots – earn 1 Red Ruby for every £10 wagered, roulette games earn 1 Red Ruby for every £20 wagered and other games earn 1 Red Ruby for every £100 wagered. 100 Red Rubies can be converted to £1. In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program only the top earning games offer as high a return, all other games offer a substantially reduced number of comp points. On top of this your Red Rubies expire within 90 if not redeemed and when redeemed become a casino bonus with a 30xbonus wagering requirement. It should be noted that the value of the Red Rubies program increases as you move up the VIP ladder with 32 Red, making this program about average for the industry,
The management of the last complaint we actually managed to review against the Kindred operated properties was in our opinion highly questionable. It was a clear cut case and the appropriate action should have been taken without any need for us to apply pressure. That the response to this issue appear to have been to shut down any further dialogue on future complaint issues only exacerbates our concerns.